Quy Nhon – Binh Dinh Province is in the South Central coastal region of Vietnam. It is distant Hanoi Capital about 1.065km northbound and is distant HCM City 649km southbound.
How to get to Quy Nhon?
From the country’s 2 biggest cities, you can come to Quy Nhon by the following means.
Now, from Hanoi and HCM City, the airlines: Vietnam Airlines, Jetstar, Vietjet Air have mined routes to Phu Cat Airport where is distant Quy Nhon about 30km. Every day, there are 2 flights from HCM City and one from Hanoi. The fare ranges from 470.000 to 2 million. The travel time is 60 minutes.
From Phu Cat Airport, to come to Quy Nhon, you get on an airport shuttle in Phu Cat Airport (it takes passengers to No.1 Nguyen Tat Thanh). The moving time is about 50 minutes and the price is 50.000VND per a turn. Or if you pick a taxi, the price is around 400.000 VND. To save money, you can use that taxi with other passengers to divide the cost into several parts.
From Hanoi and HCM City, to come to Quy Nhon – Binh Dinh, every day, there are a lot of North-South trains run through the area of Binh Dinh Province and stop at the Dieu Tri Station. Thus, you can opt for the train for traveling Binh Dinh Land. To know clearly its running schedule, you are able to contact the office ticket in where you live, you will know exactly when the train comes and departs.
In HCM City, you take 10 hours to come to Dieu Tri. From Dieu Tri, you get on a taxi to come to Quy Nhon. It takes you 30 minutes, 200.000 VND for taxi cost, and ticket fare can range from 500.000 – 800.000 VND, depend on what kind of ticket you buy. To save, from Dieu Tri, you can also negotiate with other passengers to come to the city with them.
There are some high-quality coach makers running the following routes: Hanoi – Quy Nhon, Binh Dinh and HCM City – Quy Nhon, Binh Dinh. Below is what you can refer:
Phuong Trang Coach
• In HCM City: You can directly come to this address: 272 De Tham, District 1. Tel: (08) 38375570
• In Quy Nhon: 15 Tay Son, Quy Nhon City, Binh Dinh. Tel: (056) 3946 538
Mai Linh Coach
• In Hanoi: 55 Kim Dong, Giap Bac Ward, Hoang Mai Dist. Tel: (04) 36 33 66 99
• In HCM City: You can contact to these phone number: (08) 39 29 29 29 or hotline: 0985 29 29 29
• In Quy Nhon: Buy directly ticket in Quy Nhon Station. Tel: (056) 3946 099
Hoang Long Coach
• In Hanoi: 505 Minh Khai. Tel: (04) 3987.5410; 28 Tran Nhat Duat. Tel: (04) 126.96.36.199; Luong Yen Station – No.1 Nguyen Khoai. Tel: (04) 3987.7225; and 873 Giap Bat. Tel: (04) 3664.6617.
• In Quy Nhon: No.60 Tay Son – Quy Nhon. Tel: (056) 946111.
• In Sai Gon: Buy ticket at Mien Dong Station. Tel: (08) 35113113. Or you can also contact the office address: No. 47, Pham Ngu Lao, District 1. Tel: (08)39151818
Hoang Dung Coach
• In Quy Nhon: No. 71 Tay Son Street, Quy Nhon
• In Sai Gon: Mien Dong Station, No.77 ticket counter, 292 Dinh Bo Linh, Ward 26, Binh Thanh. Tel: 0934.883.939 – 0988.201.152
Especially, Hoang Dung Coach has the shuttle bus from Quy Nhon Station to other points in the city.
How to getting around Quy Nhon?
To move around Quy Nhon City, you can get on a bus or rent a motorbike.
Like other cities, when coming to Quy Nhon, you can rent a motorbike to visit with the price from 100.000 – 120.000 VND per a day and obviously, you have to take your ID out and deposit approximately 500.000VND.
You can refer to the well-known motorcycle rental in Quy Nhon like the Cuong Thinh motorbike rental store (No. 103 Chuong Duong, Quy Nhon City. Tel: 0978665826).